Well, maybe because I missed something or don't know what I am doing.
I found the pam_radius related software on this page:
http://www.freeradius.org/related/

Which is exactly what I need, so I downloaded the software and tried
to get it to compile.
It wouldn't so I tried dropping it into the free radius src tree to
see if I could get it to compile, whioh it wouldn't.

The documentation for compiling the pam_radius stuff is a little minimal:
"make"

Basically I am just trying to get it to compile so I can use it with
the an existing radius server.

Thanks,
Roger

-