On Thu, Sep 02, 2004 at 02:52:13PM -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:

Dear Alan,
though this setup you propose will work, I agree with Thor's oppinion
on the matter. I believe that it would be a good idea to allow
rlm_exec module return reject messages with attributes in them as
Exec-Program-Wait does. In this case, we can have the good things of
Exec-Program-Wait, plus the extras of rlm_exec.
For now, I think
that for my needs I will use Exec-Program-Wait as I find it a more
elegant setup (of course I do not expect it to go away in a future
version right?).
Please let us know your thoughts on the matter.

Thanks

Kostas

--
  Kostas Zorbadelos
  Systems Developer, Otenet SA

  Out there in the darkness, out there in the night
  out there in the starlight, one soul burns brighter
  than a thousand suns.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html