De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : mercredi 15 septembre 2004 23:03
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : freeradius and mysql

I have a problem:
I have a freeradius server and two mysql servers, I need freeradius
connect to the mysql servers and when one of them fails the request goes
automaticaly to the other mysql server and freeradius can still working
without any interuption. I have tried with many configurations, but it
doesn't works. Please anyone can give me some help. freeradius 1.0 and
mysql 3.28 Alex