Oliver Graf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've upgraded recently from 0.9.3 to 1.0.1. There seems to be one
> small problem in the sql module: a Username seems to be quoted two
> times, first when setting sql_user_name, then when doing the xlat on
> the whole query.
>
> Am I just missing a config change? From the sample config I can see no
> difference.

  I spent some time fixing xlat.c, so that it would only quote things
ONCE.  The issue I saw was escaping of backslashes, and doing:

  User-Name = "DOMAIN\\user"
  Filter-Id = "%{User-Name}"

  would get Filter-Id = "DOMAIN\\\\user", which is wrong.

  That *shouldn't* have affected anything else.

> Debug output:
> radius_xlat:  'test=23test'

  Something is escaping '#' to '=23', probably in the SQL module.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html