Hi ,
I having a problem getting freeradius to work with this equipment. I have read the FAQ and changed all information mentioned. I have gone through the old mailing list archives back for 2 years and found 1 instance where no resolution was posted. I went to the ascend list and found no solution there as well.

I am getting this in debug mode from radius:

Sun Oct 10 18:04:14 2004 : Error: Unknown packet code 33 from client nas0:1027 - ID 9 : IGNORED
Sun Oct 10 18:04:44 2004 : Error: Unknown packet code 51 from client nas0:1026 - ID 1 : IGNORED

On the max I am getting this from Syslog:

Oct 10 17:23:52 nas0 Radius client timeout (code=51) for user RADIUS release all global-pool addresses
Oct 10 18:13:43 nas0 Radius client timeout (code=51) for user RADIUS release all global-pool addresses
Oct 10 18:17:13 nas0 Radius client timeout (code=51) for user RADIUS release all global-pool addresses

TAOS Version: 9.0.9
Build: tik.m60

I have tried downgrading to an 8 series TAOS, same results. I upgraded to 1.0.1 for Freeradius thinking this might have some results, but didn't get anything different.

If anyone has experienced something similar or can help it would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Corey