Hi there

I'm using Cisco-AVPairs to return ACL filter rules to a Cisco NAS:
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:inacl#1=permit icmp any any reflect icmp"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:inacl#2=permit tcp any any eq 53 reflect dns-tcp"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:inacl#3=permit udp any any eq 53 reflect dns-udp"
Cisco-AVPair = "ip:inacl#4=permit tcp any any eq 80 reflect http"
... and so on ...

This works without any problem. The Cisco NAS has an IOS with firewall
feature set and I want to inspect ftp connections.

I have configured the following inspect rule:
ip inspect name ftp-connections ftp timeout 30

And I have assigned this rule to the virtual template from which all
virtual interfaces are created:
interface virtual-template 1
   ip inspect ftp-connections in

By doing it like that, ftp connections on all virtual interfaces get
inspected. There are a lot of these virtual interfaces and the CPU load on
the cisco increases a lot. In fact only some of the virtual interfaces
needs to be inspected, therefore I would like to return the "ip inspect" in
a Cisco-AVPair. Can this be done? And how does the syntax for such a
Cisco-AVPair look like?

Thanks, Daniel

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html