On Tue, 28 Sep 2004, Chris Stith wrote:

> We're currently using ICRADIUS. One of the things we like about it is
> that we can use one MySQL database server for the radcheck and radreply
> information while we use another for accounting.
>
> I don't see in the documentation for rlm_sql any options for using
> different servers for different tasks. Is there some way I'm missing, or
> am I out of luck for now?

It doesn't work that way. You just create multiple module instances to do
different tasks. One instance could be handling authentication and another one
accounting and so on.

> I can't just go on using ICRADIUS, as it seems the only released version
> that supports tagged attributes is an alpha. We're not going to use an
> alpha or a CVS build for production use.
>
> Thanks for your time,
> Chris
>
> --
> Chris S.
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Family Online, 888-332-6843

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861