Sorry... I had Replay To All set on my mailbox options.

I did change and now I get this:

rlm_ldap: performing search in o=cbcsrc, with filter (uid=tor_sysop_2)
rlm_ldap: looking for check items in directory...
rlm_ldap: looking for reply items in directory...
rlm_ldap: user tor_sysop_2 authorized to use remote access
rlm_ldap: ldap_release_conn: Release Id: 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "ldap" returns ok for request 3
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 3
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type MS-CHAP
auth: type "MS-CHAP"
  Processing the authenticate section of radiusd.conf
modcall: entering group Auth-Type for request 3
  rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create LM-Password.
  rlm_mschap: No User-Password configured.  Cannot create NT-Password.
  rlm_mschap: Told to do MS-CHAPv2 for tor_sysop_2 with NT-Password
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: No NT/LM-Password.  Cannot perform authentication.
  rlm_mschap: FAILED: MS-CHAP2-Response is incorrect
  modcall[authenticate]: module "mschap" returns reject for request 3
modcall: group Auth-Type returns reject for request 3
auth: Failed to validate the user.
Login incorrect: [tor_sysop_2/<no User-Password attribute>] (from client bluesocket port 0)
Delaying request 3 for 1 seconds
Finished request 3
Going to the next request

I think we are getting closer and closer to resolve this configuration.

Thanks
Andrew.

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 9/29/2004 12:47:05 PM >>>
"Andrew Werbowy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
..

  I'm on the list.  Please don't CC me on mail.  I get too much mail
as it is.

> modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
>   rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type LDAP
> auth: type "LDAP"
>   ERROR: Unknown value specified for Auth-Type.  Cannot perform

  List "ldap" in the "authenticate" section.  There's a sample entry
there already, just commented out.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html