  As I said:

> >   You shouldn't have to specify Auth-Type, the server should figure it
> > out.  See eap.conf.

  Tell the server what the user's clear-text password is, and don't
set Auth-Type.

  99.9% of the time, telling the server about a username && clear-text
password for that user means that all of the authentication protocols
will work.  Don't set Auth-Type or anything else, unless you want to
confuse the server.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html