Thanks for advice but in radiusd.conf I wrote:

user root
group root

and radiusd runs as root or that is not enough.
I tried running simple script and it works, but
when I change the script with the one that makes
shaping then nothing hapens.
Forgive me but I didn't understand how to use wraper.
Can you tell me how to do it.

Thanks in advance.
Ivo Petrov