Hi,

What type of do you use ?

-----Message d'origine-----
De : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] De la part de
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Envoyé : vendredi 8 octobre 2004 15:57
À : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Objet : Problems with counter module

Hi all,
I need help with counter module. I'd like to allow internet connection
for 1 hour. users file:

Pablo   Auth-Type := Local, Max-Daily-Session := 3600, User-Password ==
"Pablo",
NAS-IP-Address = "192.168.0.135"
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Session-Timeout := 3600,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Idle-Timeout = 3600,
        Port-Limit = 1

So it works, but at the end of the hour, you can connect again, without
any reject, so i tried

Pablo   Auth-Type := Local, Max-Daily-Session := 3600, User-Password ==
"Pablo",
NAS-IP-Address = "192.168.0.135", Daily-Session-Time > 3600, Auth-Type
:= Reject
        Service-Type = Framed-User,
        Session-Timeout := 3600,
        Framed-Protocol = PPP,
        Framed-IP-Address = 255.255.255.254,
        Framed-MTU = 1500,
        Idle-Timeout = 3600,
        Port-Limit = 1

and that's the answer

Processing the authorize section of radiusd.conf
  modcall[authorize]: module "preprocess" returns ok for request 0
  rlm_chap: Setting 'Auth-Type := CHAP'
  modcall[authorize]: module "chap" returns ok for request 0
  modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for request 0
    rlm_realm: No '@' in User-Name = "Pablo", looking up realm NULL
    rlm_realm: No such realm "NULL"
  modcall[authorize]: module "suffix" returns noop for request 0
  rlm_eap: No EAP-Message, not doing EAP
  modcall[authorize]: module "eap" returns noop for request 0
    users: Matched DEFAULT at 97
    users: Matched Pablo at 142
  modcall[authorize]: module "files" returns ok for request 0
rlm_counter: Entering module authorize code
rlm_counter: Searching the database for key 'Pablo'
rlm_counter: Could not find the requested key in the database.
rlm_counter: Check item = 3600, Count = 0
rlm_counter: res is greater than zero
rlm_counter: (Check item - counter) is greater than zero
rlm_counter: Authorized user Pablo, check_item=3600, counter=0
rlm_counter: Sent Reply-Item for user Pablo, Type=Session-Timeout,
value=3600
  modcall[authorize]: module "daily" returns ok for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
  rad_check_password:  Found Auth-Type Reject
  rad_check_password: Auth-Type = Reject, rejecting user
auth: Failed to validate the user.

I tried to change
Daily-Session-Time < 3600 in the users file, just to try, but i get the
same answer, so I don't know what to do. If anybody can help me or send
a correct users file and radiusd.conf file, it would be great.

thanks.

Tiscali Adsl 640 Free: fino al 15 novembre i consumi sono GRATIS! Se
sottoscrivi un'Adsl Free 640 entro il 14 ottobre avrai gratis tutti i
consumi fino al 15/11/04 compreso! In piu' sono gratis il modem in
comodato e l'attivazione. Cosa aspetti? Prima attivi, piu' risparmi!
http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html