Title: RE: [ Tagged - SPAM ? ] Restricting VPN User

The group policy on my VPN server dictates the accessible networks. I have several setups that only allow one specific IP address with a 255.255.255.255 subnet.

Brent

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Mahesh S Kudva

Sent: Monday, October 18, 2004 2:14 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [ Tagged - SPAM ? ] Restricting VPN User

Hi All

I have a VPN Server which redirects all the authentication to
freeRADIUS1.0.1. My question is how do I restrict the VPN User to a
particular host in the network depriving him of all the resources and
hosts in the network. In short I want to restrict the VPN user to One and
Only One Network Server.?

Thanks in advance..

Regards & Thanks
Mahesh S Kudva
Robosoft Technologies
System Administration Department
Phone: 0820-2535458 Extn: 205, 244
http://www.robosoftin.com

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

Mueller Industries, Inc. - CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This communication may contain privileged material.  If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail and any file attachments is not authorized by the sender of this e-mail or Mueller Industries, Inc.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify us by telephone at 1-800-348-8464 (or 901-753-3200) or reply by e-mail to the sender.  If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy the original transmission and its contents.