Dirk Enrique Seiffert - CaribeNet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >   It's included with the server.  www.freeradius.org says so.
> But www.freeradius.org is not the bible:

  Huh?  www.freeradius.org is the DEFINITIVE place to find FreeRADIUS.
We include dialup_admin in our releases.  If Suse doesn't, that's
their issue.

> At least my distribution (SuSE) includes freeradius, but no dialup
> admin. So why should ther be a link?

  Ask Suse.  www.freeradius.org makes it clear that diaup_admin is
included with the server.

> You might want to add some FAQs:
>
> Freeside and SQL:
> 1) Where can I find Dialup Admin?
>
> The server comes with a PHP-based web user administration tool, called
> dialupadmin. You also can download dialupadmin on
>       http://sourceforge.net/projects/dialup-admin/

  No.  dialup_admin is included with the server.  That sourceforge
page is no longer active.

> 2) Were can I find documentaion on HowTo setup MySQL Accounting with
> freeradius?

  The server comes with documentation on how to do this.

> If you think these questions are exotic or covered already: Read the Mailing
> List Archives and the FAQ, ... but read it.

  I've read it.  My conclusion is that for most people, the
documentation which comes with the server answers these questions.
For others, it doesn't.  For a small number of people, no amount of
documentation is good enough.

List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html