Hi Kostas,

1) I get allot of these:
Mon Oct 25 08:25:43 2004 : Error: Discarding duplicate request from client xxx:1397 - ID: 217 due to unfinished request 142
Mon Oct 25 08:25:43 2004 : Error: Dropping conflicting packet from client xxx1397 - ID: 217 due to unfinished request 142

As I understand it, this is the NAS sending accounting updates to quickly? It surely can't be latency related, the NAS reports a mere 8ms from the NAS to the Radius server....

Is there something (like a database) slowing down the request processing? Check out the maximum return time of the radius packets.

A MySQL Database on the same host yes, running InnoDB (Quote small, currently a 13MB odd DB). I will investigate, thanks for the tip.

3) I've checked and double checked radrelay, and it does not do what I want it to do.... I wish to forward accounting data to remote hosts, but ONLY for specific realms.... i.e.
myrealm1 -> 123.123.123.123
myrealm2 -> 321.321.321.312
myrealm3 -> 213.213.213.213
etc....

Pointers, suggestions, HOWTOs, examples? :) Radrelay seems to be sending ALL the accounting data to the remote server, which is bad to say the least. I can't let one of my customers see another customer's accounding data now, can I ?

You should create a detail file for each realm and a corresponding radrelay process.

Ok, now I did spend the last 2 or 3 hours on google before replying to this post.... Can I ask for a quick example??? I'm not sure how to tell FR which realm needs to go to which detail file - frankly, I don't have a glue how to be honest....

--
Chris.