Exact the same problem on sunOS-5.8.
Alan said the fix for some kind of radrelay segfault will be in v1.0.2.
The snapshot is of 1.1.0pre0, but no fixes for radrelay.
Such alternative to Proxy-to-Realm removed in 1.0.0 is not good, yeah?
We'll try to be patient and wait for some time...

Daniel W. Halverson wrote:
I'm having a strange problem trying to get radrelay to start up on a new Mandrake 10 box. As soon as it starts, I get a Segfault. (SIGSEGV) Looking with strace and gdb, it doesn't seem to ever get even to the first line of the program. Has anyone else seen this problem? I'm at a loss for an answer.

         Thanks for any help.

                  Dan

-- Alexander