Hope there is somebody here who can point me in the right direction.  I
have been been trying for several weeks to get a freeradius system up
and running. I have been trying to use openssl so that I can generate
certificates in order to use eap-tls.  I have had major problems trying
to get openssl to generate certificates and havent been able to get
anyone to respond to me on the openssl listserv to explain the errors I
am getting.  At this point, I am abandoning trying to get eap-tls
functional using openssl.

Can someone point me to sample configurations that will allow me to
either authenticate against two different MS AD domains or what the
config files should look like for the user database to exist on the
freeradius server to allow wireless access ?  My main goal is to not
require any additional software on the client pc.  I have done other
linux projects and havent had this much trouble.  Any assistance will be
appreciated !

Thanks,
Ron

Ron Nutter                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Network Manager
Information Technology Services                        (502)863-7002
Georgetown College
Georgetown, KY                                            40324-1696