> Let me just make sure I'm clear on this idea... Your AP will give out
> private IP addresses from a DHCP pool (presumably with 802.11x so you
> get the good WPA-Enterprise security) and then the machine must launch
> a PPP tunnel (over PPTP/L2TP I presume?) which then authenticates to
> the RADIUS server (again) to get a real IP address so it can start
> playing on the network?

Well, It seem to be right, and I also think that this is hell alot of
work...

Any other way.

my situation here is a little different. It is not through Wireless (AP)
BUT through a Wire Switch. A 24 Port 10/100 Switch and wired to the
users client :)

> That seems like an awful lot of effort, and an attempt to shoehorn
> two solutions into one (not clearly defined) problem.
The problem is the ip address assignment from radius (ippool or Dhcpd
for the best control)

Regards,

Thank You
Chan Min Wai