Im testing the expiration attribute in a freeradius 1.0.1 + mysql instalation.
I have a user with the following attributes:

mysql> select * from radcheck;
+----+----------+------------+----+---------------------+
| id | UserName | Attribute  | op | Value               |
+----+----------+------------+----+---------------------+
|  1 | demo     | Password   | == | demo                |
| 15 | demo     | Expiration | == | 2004-11-12 13:59:04 |
+----+----------+------------+----+---------------------+

Who is already able to login, but the Expiration attribute is ignored, given
that demo can access, no matter the value of Expiration.

I ran radiusd -X, and in the log I see the queries for the user, but I never
see that radius check or retrieves the Expiration attribute.

To enable sql, I only uncommented "sql" in the authorize{} and accounting{}
sections of radiusd.conf.

Any idea of what can be wrong? Am I missing some option? Is the format of
Expiration ok? I also tried with value "8 Oct 2003", but didn't work.
What is the correct way of setting expiration dates for users?

Omar

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html