You'll still need to configure the ippool modules and include those in the
accounting section and post-auth section.  Forgot to include that in the
last email.  A radiusd -X will show you exactly what is going on.  If it
doesn't work, please post that to the list will all output.

ie:

accounting {
 u2labo
 u3labo