If the radius servers are writing to the same database then  the accounting packet will be sent to one radius server only and written to the database only once.

I hope this helps

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Stuart Harris
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 4:56 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Multiple processing heads...

For me having an SQL server fail isn’t a problem, I’m lucky in a way as I’ve got too many servers and not enough to do with them ;) if our radius SQL server failed, I could have a replacement up within 30 minutes as I’ve got a slave that polls all our other SQL servers to keep a current transaction log… all I need to know is that I’m not going to get problems with accounting packet duplication or some other weird thing ;)