Hi
I'm using users file for authentication.the problem is
there are no radius directory inside var directory. so
there are no record or information about users.
1. is this directory automatically created when I
installed freeradius?
2. What may caused this to happen? Insatllation?
Misconfiguration ? Any commented entry that should be
uncomment? - I already try to find all radius.log
3. When I run the radius deamon with other option such
as  -y, there are error messege that i get, which like
Fail to create PID .......no such file or
directory.... is this the effect of the missing radius
directory that stored user information? or is there
other reason on it?
4. Except I mkdir a radius directory and create a
radius.log file and radacct directory in it, is there
any other way so that the logfile exist (such as run
some miss execute file or else) so it can work
appropriately with FR server?

thanks