-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kostas
Kalevras
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 12:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Dialupadmin

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004, Cris Boisvert wrote:

> Dialup admin won?t connect to the mysql database on the server I have..
its
> running freeradius  on fedora core 3
>
> The radius server will connect to the database although dialup admin won?t
.

Enable debug mode.
Make sure you have mysql enabled in php
If you are using localhost make sure php uses the same socket file as
freeradius
check the settings in admin.conf...
Can't think of anything else.

> I pulled the config from another machine that is setup the same way..
>
> I checked the user and pass and they are correct. I turned register
globals
> on already..(just in case)
>

> Any recommendations?
>

> Thanx
>
> Cris
>

> --

Kostas Kalevras         Network Operations Center
[EMAIL PROTECTED]       National Technical University of Athens, Greece
Work Phone:             +30 210 7721861