Hi...

I have two FreeRadius System on RH9 working with Oracle9 DB each have its own DB at the same server, I found in the radius.log file this message:

There is no DB handle to use! Skipped 0, tried to connect 0

What is the cause of this problem and how could I solve it?

Another that the Access Servers write on both Radius Systems, but in the Reporting from the DB there is a big difference between the two reports, how could I check the reason for the difference?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,

Nader Sayeh

The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is
intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email
in error please notify the system manager or  the sender immediately and
do not disclose the contents to any one or make copies.
PALTEL E-Safety System scanned this email and found NO viruses,
vandals or malicious content.
Should you need any information or clarifications regarding this system,
please do not hesitate to contact our team at the IP Dep.
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.