If you find out let me know I'm doing the same thing... same problem..

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Sarkis
Gabriel
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:08 AM
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: Accounting Part is not working

Hi all

In the last couple of days i have noticed that the part of accounting is not
working,
I am using mikrotik as a NAS, when a user logs on and gets authenticated all
works fine
but when the user logs off the user never gets to Radius to stop the
accounting.

If i reboot MT NAS it kicks all user off, I dont know what is causing it, if
my
database is big will it do that ? if so how do i sort it out?

sarky

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See