To: <freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:16 AM
Subject: Re: Dialip_admin ?

Joel Eddy wrote:

 Could someone give me a link to a howto and faq on dialup_admin?

 Having issues with the page displaying correctly on apache 2.0 with
 MySql 3.23.58-9.1 left column is html markup only. No buttons or
 anything.

 I've installed by the howto in dialup_admin. But need help
 finishing up.

 Joel

The problem you are seeing is most likely not a dialup admin problem, but an apache/php config problem.

Make sure you have mod_php installed and working in your apache
install.  To test php, make a file named "test.php" with only this in it:
<---cut--->

<?php
      phpinfo();
?>

<---cut--->

put that in your webserver html dir, and try to view it from a web
browser.  You should see a bunch of tables describing your php
install.  If you see only the text, something is very wrong with your
mod_php install, or apache config.  Check with the php website to fix
this. (http://www.php.net)

If that works, try renaming the file to "test.php3" and see if it
still works.  Dialup admin still uses (for historical reasons,
according to the dialup admin README file) the .php3 extension, which
may or may not be mapped to php in your installation.  Again, refer to
the php website to add a handler in apache for .php3 files.

hope this helps...

Morgan