I have proxying setup for a realm and when I recieve the reply back from
the radius server, I want to set the Filter-Id attribute.  I believe I
have it working properly based on radtest replies but in the logs I see

Error:  rlm_attr_filter: Authorize method will be deprecated.

Has this, or will this be changing soon?  I don't have the attr_filter
module listed in the authorize section.  The attr_filter is in the
post-proxy section of the radiusd.conf like  suggested.  I have
post_proxy_authorize set to no in the proxy.conf.

It does work the way I have it setup, I'm just wondering about that error.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html