Alan DeKok wrote:

>   I'm not sure why it was changed.  I'll have to look into the reasons
> for it.

It looks like the {Pre,Post}-Proxy-Type stanzas were never supported in
the first place. That's why Paul removed them from the documentation.

The module_{pre,post}_proxy functions were added in 2002 (revision 1.66
of modules.c) and never changed since.

>   Please do not put pre-proxy code into the "authorize" section of a
> module.  We will fix the server.

Therefore the feature is missing. You made it clear for me now, thanks.

I know you're busy with other things (1.0.2 release, rlm_policy...),
that's why, if you agree with that, I'll look at this issue more
closely and try to provide a patch in a few days.

--
Nicolas Baradakis