Hi

I’ve managed to configure freeradius 1.0.1 on Fedora Core 3 authenticating against Microsoft AD (Windows 2003).

My Access point is a cheap generic 802.11G one made by Inexq – I supports Radius (EAP and/or MAC).

When I configure my XP supplicant (SP2) to use PEAP and run radiusd –X I can see the authentication succeed and access-accept is sent back to AP. My XP client then connects and retrieves IP via DHCP. My AP then tries to re-authenticate, which disconnects the XP client. The retry count on my AP is 3 so after 3 attempts it gives up.

I can’t see any obvious settings to try so I wondered if anyone on the list had seen this type of behaviour before?

I’m tending to think it’s my AP that’s at fault – there’s no documentation other than the basic so it’s difficult to diagnose.

I’ve not included any debug as yet as everything on the freeradius side works ok.

Thanks in anticipation.

Mike