Im not sure anyone has any experience with this module yet, but I thought I’d ask since there isn’t any documentation and I really wouldn’t know where to look for this information. It appears from my fumbling around in the .c file that this module is looking for two different parameters; one is ‘filename’ the other is ‘format’ filename is fairly straightforward, format however is not. I have no idea what my “options” are for formatting the strings it is outputting. Does anyone have any hints on this.. All I really would like it to do is print

[$username/$password]

Shouldn’t be too hard, however I don’t really know how to “tell it to do that”.

Anyone hit me with the cluebat? You guys have been really helpful, I just need this one last little push, and I can be done with this nightmarish project.

Thanks,

-Drew