On Fri, 18 Feb 2005, E L wrote:

> I'm new to LDAP and Freeradius.
> I'm trying to find out if there is a way to configure Freeradius to get
> information from the LDAP database and assign it to one of the radius
> atributes(like Framed-IP-Address and Framed-IP-Netmask) for a uids that have
> any of that information in the LDAP database.
>
> Thanks for any help.
> Cris

ldap.attrmap maps ldap attributes to radius attributes.  Say you have
Framed-IP-Address in ldap as radiusFramedIPAddress.  Then in ldap.attrmap,
you would need a line that says

replyItem       Framed-IP-Address       radiusFramedIPAddress

That tells freeradius to pull the radiusFramedIPAddress from the directory
and add it as a reply item of Framed-IP-Address.

Read doc/ldap-howto.txt

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html