Hi there,

Running freebsd 4.11 and compiled freeradius from the ports collection with support for rlm_perl.

everything compiled alright, but everytime I start it (radiusd -X)
I get the following.

perl: func_xlat = "xlat"
perl: perl_flags = "(null)"
perl: func_start_accounting = "(null)"
perl: func_stop_accounting = "(null)"
DynaLoader object version 1.04 does not match $DynaLoader::VERSION 1.03 at /usr/libdata/perl/5.00503/DynaLoader.pm line 80.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at /etc/raddb/rad_mod.pl line 28.
rlm_perl: perl_parse failed: /etc/raddb/rad_mod.pl not found or has syntax errors.
radiusd.conf[837]: pemod: Module instantiation failed.

I have perl 5.6.2 installed (ports collection) and have the following in the perl script
require 5.6.2;

Doesn't matter what I do I keep getting the Dynaloader error.
For whatever reason, radiusd wants to load perl 5.00503 instead of perl 5.6.2

perl, its modules and freeradius was compiled on the box rather than using the binary packages from the bsd ftp server.

Just wondering if anyone else has come accross it and knows what the solution might be?

Cheers
cya
Andrew

--