Try radwho -r

to make sure your geting the full S  port number.

radzap does not drop their connection, it only deletes stale
entries listed in radwho that are no longer connected

Chan Min Wai wrote:

Radius wrote:

Maybe you need to (sometime a ".")/usr/local/freeradius####/bin/radzap
etc.....

My not working below is not a command not files, but it show the result after it run. But when I'm running radwho to see who is online still the old result I'm getting...

Example.

1) 1st time running radwho, this is the zombie users... (disconnect but
still with an open session)
[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# radwho
Login      Name              What  TTY  When      From      Location
[EMAIL PROTECTED] dcmwai<AT>ocesb.com. shell S145 Thu 18:05 192.168.0

2) Running radzap and need to kill this zombies session...

[EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# radzap 192.168.0.16 S:S145 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sat Mar 12 03:19:07 2005 : Info: Starting - reading configuration files ...

3) radzap finished, running radwho again... the same users still there.. [EMAIL PROTECTED] root]# radwho Login Name What TTY When From Location [EMAIL PROTECTED] dcmwai<AT>ocesb.com. shell S145 Thu 18:05 192.168.0

I do know one way to kill off all users connection but still it will leave the sql DB with an open account... that is to remove radutmp and radwtmp but it don't really help if you only want to remove the users on one NAS switch instate of all of them.

Regards, Chan Min Wai

Chan Min Wai wrote:

Radius wrote:

Radzap is mainly for the stale radwho that are not there but still
showing loged in.

Yep that user is already logout due to a power cycle/reboot in the NAS.
So radzap is the right tools to get the "zombie" users off radius.

radwho first to see the one you want.

then do a radwho -r to get the detailed .

radzap 111.111.111.111 S560 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Ok it is not working....

111.111.111.111 is the NAS switch iP.
S560 is the Connection Port.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is the userlogin name.

Well, any other debug message or anything I should before continue?

I really want to get this function working...

Regards,

Thank you
Chan Min Wai

- List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See