Hello!

> rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type md5
> rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type leap
>  gtc: challenge = "Password: "
>  gtc: auth_type = "PAP"
> rlm_eap: Loaded and initialized type gtc
> rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: file not found
> radiusd.conf[9]: eap: Module instantiation failed.

> I've searched in Google, readed all the messages in
> the freeradius users list, searched a lot of forums,
> tried lot of possibities, and nothing....

You needn't have done that. The debug output says where the problem is:
rlm_eap: Failed to link EAP-Type/tls: file not found
obviously rlm_eap_tls was either not compiled, not installed or can't be found
on run-time. So, you should first check if it was compiled.

BTW, usually people use descriptive subjects for their messages on this list
so that others that have the same problem can find the messages easily later.
Maybe you are desperate, but being panicked usually doesn't help to resolve
things.

Greetings,

Stefan Winter

--
Stefan WINTER

Fondation RESTENA - Réseau Téléinformatique de l'Education Nationale et de
la Recherche
Ingénieur réseau et système

6, rue Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi
L-1359 Luxembourg
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]     tél.:      +352 424409-33
http://www.restena.lu                     fax:      +352 422473

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html