One way to do it is to add the users allowed to the huntgroups. Example:
huntgroups...
NAS1    NAS-IP-Address == 1.2.3.4
        User-Name == user1,
        User-Name == user2

NAS2    NAS-IP-Address == 2.3.4.5
        User-Name == user3,
        User-Name == user4
users...
user1   Huntgroup-Name == "NAS1", User-Password ...

user2   Huntgroup-Name == "NAS2", User-Password ...

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html