Hi,

Environment:

    FreeRADIUS 1.0.2
    WinXP Pro (patched)

I'm >almost< there.  I've got FreeRADIUS authenticating the WinXP Pro
client (Intel PRO/Wireless 2915 and NetGear FWAG114, btw) using the
smbpasswd file on the server *if* I configure XP *not* to use my
"Windows login name and password," which gets it to ask for username
and password the first time it sees the WLAN.  I'd prefer to let users
avoid (mucking-up) the additional step.

I've searched and searched, and tried every hint I could find, and
cannot seem to make it work using the "Windows login name and
password."  Is it possible?

Thanks,
Jim
filtering.  If you reply to this email and your email is
web form at <http://jimsun.linxnet.com/scform.php>.