On the FreeRADIUS website, it says that it supports load balancing, but
I cannot find any documentation at all on how to set it up. I found some
stuff on module failovers, but nothing on load balancing. Does anyone
have any more information on this?

I'm not really that interested in load balancing the RADIUS traffic
between multiple RADIUS servers so much as I am the database traffic
between the RADIUS server and some SQL servers. Ideally, I would have
two SQL servers and just do a round-robin load balancing across the two
servers. The one exception would be when one server fails, it gets
automatically "removed" from the list until it becomes alive again.
Anyone have any insight on how to configure this, or even if it can be
done at all?

Eliot Gable
Certified Wireless Network Administrator (CWNA)
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Network and Systems Administrator
Great Lakes Internet, Inc.
112 North Howard
Croswell, MI 48422
(810) 679-3395
(877) 558-8324

Now offering Broadband Wireless Internet access in Croswell, Lexington,
Brown City, Yale, and Sandusky. Call for details.

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html