: > SELECT id,UserName,Attribute,Value,op, ip FROM v_wifi_auth WHERE
: > Username = 'john'  and ip='127.0.0.1' ORDER BY id ;
:
:   Yes.  The NAS-IP-Address is put into the RADIUS packet by the NAS,
: and it can have ANY value.
:
: > I don't want 127.0.0.1 in my db queries.
: > where can I 'disable' asking for ip 127.0.0.1?
:
:   You can't.  It's the value of NAS-IP-Address.  If you look at the
: debug log, you will see that the NAS is sending that value to the
: server.
:
:   The solution is to NOT use NAS-IP-Address, but Client-IP-Address.
: It's the IP address that the packet came from, and it's generated by
: FreeRADIUS, so you know it's correct.

helo again.
when I changed NAS-IP-Address to Client-IP-Address I still have the
SAME problem. I see first valid IP addres and next 127.0.0.1
any sugestions?

thanks.

--
Marek Bartnikowski
"All mail clients suck. This one just sucks less."