On Thu, Apr 07, 2005 at 02:05:04PM -0400, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Juan Nin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > also, another issue that worries me is that if I change my
> > authentication method on /etc/raddb/users so as to be the following:

>   Ah... That's a bug in the "run external program" code.  It's fixed
> in the latest CVS snapshot.

Which's this fix? I hit the same problem, but hadn't had a chance to
debug it, but I can't see the change in CVS that either caused or fixed
it. (It only started happening to me when I moved from my PPC machine to
an i386 machine, so I was blaming NPTL for the problem and just rewrote
around all my wait=yes rlm_exec modules)

--
Paul "TBBle" Hampson, on an alternate email client.