Alan DeKok wrote:
Alexander Serkin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Can anybody explain me the scenario of rlm_sql_... module actions while DB is inaccessible?
I mean what happens whith daemon when
1) it starts and encounters that its sql store is down.

Have you tried checking this yourself? It's not hard.

If i have, i wouldn't ask this. Sometimes the question has a reason to be asked. I do not have an available test environment right now.

2) the db goes down while radius daemon is running.

  Similarly, this isn't hard to do in a test environment.

Does it make an attempt to reconnect or it dies too?

  It tries to reconnect.

Is the scenario the same for oracle and mysql?

  Yes.

-- SY, Alexander