Good day all,

I fired up radrelay yesterday morning and it begin to send accounting data to by usage accounting server like it but for some reason there is no more data being passed from my FR 1.0.1 server. Radrelay has ran the entire time and my FR server is still righting to my detail-combined file but no data passes. Both servers are on the same box so I run radrelay like so…

/usr/local/bin/radrelay -a /var/log/radius/radacct/ -d /etc/raddb -S /etc/raddb/relayserv -r localhost:1646 detail-combined

I have a cronjob to check to see if radrelay is running every hour and if not restart it, so far it has never failed. Both radius server are alive an well so I am at a loss.

Since I am new to radrelay any hints or gotchas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David