My radiusd.conf has several sections like this:

detail {
  detailfile = ${radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m%d
  detailperm = 0600
}

Based on all the other compiled-in settings, this looks like it should put logs
in /usr/radius/var/log/radius/radacct/ip.add.re.ss/(logs here)

The ip address part isn't being honored, though. Logs are just going to
/usr/radius/var/log/radius/radacct/(logs here).

To my untrained eyes, everything in radiusd.conf, clients.conf (just a list of
a half-dozen NASes), and proxy.conf looks normal and looks like it makes sense.
Any suggestions on where I could look for a possible solution?

(This is with freeradius 1.0.2. Entire configuration files can be sent if
needed.)

Thanks!

David Smith
MVN.net