Hi,

I'm still fighting with rlm_perl module. I try CVS version and still I
have the same problem to use Perl libs.

But now I try compile freeradius on Debian with
--with-threads=no

And I still have problem to use libs but now I don't have "relocation
error" but "Naruszenie ochrony pamięci" (memory access violation). And I
still can't use perl modules in my program :)

--
EW