Hello
We want to deny/accept a user access to resources based on payment. If he has
payed for access to one resource he should be able to log into this resource
(NAS), and others resources (NAS) he shouldnt be able to log into. An user
shall be able to pay for several resources at the same time. How can we link
users to resources (NAS)? We was thinking we could use huntgroups, but then vi
have to have several entries for the same user in the users file. And another
issue is that we want to use mysql and we havent been able to find some
information regarding defining huntgroups in mysql. Anyone have some ideas?

Rune Hamnvik
Mobinor AS