I've already done some work to get this working, its pretty much
finished, but I'll try to do finish it off in the next couple of week...
But in the meantime I can provide some patches?

I think there's also been patches added to provide hooks to check for a
client in a database at authentication and accounting time. Not sure if
any work should be done here to support that also.

One thing I'd really like to see added is huntgroups out of LDAP as
clients.conf and huntgroups kind of go hand in hand. If anyone has some
thoughts of a good way to do this, I'd love to hear some ideas...

Cheers,
Mike

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html