Hello all.
I've some strange radius behavior using two sql databases.
I built two databases - one on the radius server itself for auth and another on separate db server for accounting. Splitted the sql.conf into sqlauth and sqlacct parts. And made changes in radiusd.conf:

        $INCLUDE  ${confdir}/sqlauth.conf
        $INCLUDE  ${confdir}/sqlacct.conf
and

sqlauth.conf:

sql sqlauth {
driver = "rlm_sql_oracle"
server = "localhost"
login = "radusr"
password = "password"
radius_db = "(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=localhost)(PORT=1521))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=DBSID)))"
acct_table1 = "acct"
acct_table2 = "acct"
authcheck_table = "radcheck"
authreply_table = "radreply"
groupcheck_table = "radgroupcheck"
groupreply_table = "radgroupreply"
usergroup_table = "usergroup"

and

sqlacct.conf:
sql sqlacct {
driver = "rlm_sql_oracle"
server = "some.host.tld"
login = "radusr"
password = "password"
radius_db = "(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=some.host.tld)(PORT=1521))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=DBSID)))"
acct_table1 = "acct"
acct_table2 = "acct"
authcheck_table = "radcheck"
authreply_table = "radreply"
groupcheck_table = "radgroupcheck"
groupreply_table = "radgroupreply"
usergroup_table = "usergroup"

when the connection between radius server and accounting db server is present - everything is good.
But when i emulate connection down (filtering sql traffic to accounting db server from radius) the radius daemon stops doing authentication too until it's restarted.
When radiusd is restarted it works with authentication requests well even when accounting server remains unaccessible.

The debug is attached.

--
SY,
Alexander