Hello again,

at home iam playing a little bit with 802.1x and use my private ldapbackend for FreeRadius :)
i want to use ldap attributes for compare checks of the incoming requests and tested the compare_check_items directive with setting it to yes. i tried to use the existing attributes for the checks and tried to use the radiusCheckItem for the checks like described in rlm_ldap. both didnt worked. i read in the maillinglist about using checkval, but checkval seems to work only for single check attributes. can somebody explain me how to get this working either with compare_check_item or with the checkval module?

regards,

Christian Meutes systems engineer -- claranet gmbh internet service provider tel +49 (0) 69 - 40 80 18 - 300 email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] http://www.claranet.de/