Hi,

We're running Freeradius to authenticate a bunch of old Cisco AS5200s on a MySQL backend. We were previously using icradius and everything worked great for years.

However, every once in a while now, we get a user who is successfully authenticated (they show up as Login OK in radius.log), but continually has an authentication error 691 (rejected password) on their Windows PC.

The config on the 5200s hasn't changed and this happens very intermittently - it goes away once the password has been changed - and this tends to make me want to blame Freeradius.

Does this ring any bells with anyone in terms or bugs or maybe a configuration pitfall I might've fallen into?

Thanks,

Paul