-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of avudz
Sent: Montag, 09. Mai 2005 16:03
To: freeradius-users@lists.freeradius.org
Subject: daily limit

Hello,

  i'm realy happy my rlm_sqlcounter now run as i hope :-) but now i
  have 3 another case, i have three model voucher. 1st for 4 hours and
  the voucher valid for 2 days, 2nd 8 hours, valid for four days, last
  is one day, valid for 24 hours, so when the user log in, *maybe* the
  radius will log the user start time and will close the session when
  the session is over limit. how can i make like that ? what should i
  read ? please advice.

--
Best regards,
 ./avd                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]