Hi.

I wonder how the huntgroups really work.
Can I have a huntgroup with multiple NAS's stored in SQL and users belonging to
that huntgroup?
Then can each huntgroup have a different group defined in the radgroup/radcheck
table ?

What I want to do is to restrict certain users to only be able to access
certain routers.
At the same time those users would belong to certain groups, each with it's own
definitions like time limits, bandtwith limits, IP-Pools etc.

If so,  what happens if the NAS user can connect to is listed as say number 3
in the lists of the avaliable NAS's in the hungroup?
How will the avaliability of NAS's be checked for that user?

Can a user belong to multiple huntgroups ?

-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html
  • Huntgroups Marcin Jessa