Hello Dustin,

Thanks for your fast answer.
When I put == as the operator for the Huntgroup-Name attribute, I don't have any more result.

radius log :
rlm_sql (sql): No matching entry in the database for request from user [mytestusername]
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
modcall[authorize]: module "sql" returns notfound for request 0
modcall[authorize]: module "mschap" returns noop for request 0
modcall: group authorize returns ok for request 0
auth: No authenticate method (Auth-Type) configuration found for the request: Rejecting the user
auth: Failed to validate the user.

Detail file : Packet-Type = Access-Request Thu May 12 12:38:36 2005 User-Name = "mytestusername" User-Password = "XXXX" NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1 NAS-Port = 5060 Client-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1 Huntgroup-Name = "PPP"

I think I will try in another way to stop loosing time.
Thanks for your attention to my message